of the 'I live to eat, not eat to live' class

So am i, food, yum.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Chocolate cake anyone????

mmmmmm

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Ooh, stefanie, I was thinking of that just now. Yum!

Save a spot at your dining table for me, please. I'll bring a bottle of bubbly.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wait, if you are cooking a leg of lamb for "tea", what do you cook for your dinner?

sunshineToo with a great curiousity

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Tea, dinner, supper, all the same here, as long as its good and it's on the table at about 6:00 pm it works for me.

Bottle of bubble sounds good too. Who's bringing desert.

Edited to add: oh I see Steph is, yum I love chocky cake to, yumm with vanilla ice-cream.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Wait, if you are cooking a leg of lamb for "tea", what do you cook for your dinner?

Heh, heh, Sunshine! Just another one of those examples of being "separated by the same language. In Oz (and New Zealand), "tea" is dinner. Lunch can often be referred to as dinner, espeacially when you're having the Sunday roast at lunchtime. And Breakfast is "brekky", for short.

Have I left anything out?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, I'm having roast dinner tonight, myself. Not sure what it is, though. It's the $3.40 "roast of the day" at the local RSL club - could be anything!

• talesin
    talesin

Stef

Chocolate cake is one of my favorite things in the world. But I can't eat it anymore, cause I found out I can't eat WHEAT! No bread, no cake or cookies, etc., etc., etc.

BOO HOO!!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Have I left anything out?

What about Brunch? Brekkie and Lunch all in one.

It's the $3.40 "roast of the day" at the local RSL club - could be anything!
    Um ah, stephanus you pagan you.
  • xLaurax
    xLaurax

lol, i have to say that i can make some pretty mean yorkshire puddings since there from my home county. Also another thing that's weird- i'm from England and i also refer to my evening meal as 'tea' and lunch as 'dinner'. Don't know it it's a Northern thing or what cos my friend from down South did not have a clue what i meant when i said i was going for my 'tea'.

xLaurax (who especially loves chocolate cake!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit