What Country Are You?

by closer2fine 53 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

You're Mexico!
    While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

Huh????

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sooooo Stinky Pantz...are willing to join me in fighting the man?

Love ya Bridge!

~Carrie

• Mac
    Mac

I took the test but, I'm not telling... because on a political level I'd feel the need to place sanctions on myself.

mac

• micheal
    micheal

You're the United Nations! Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit