What Country Are You?

by closer2fine 53 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

You're Switzerland!
    While most people think you're sort of stuck up, it's really just that people don't interest you that much. That's why you'd rather just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible. Somewhere in there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you're so objective, but you might just be too cold for that.

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

You're Spain!
    You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls! It's just not safe!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Iceland!

• Deleted
    Deleted

I'm the United Nations!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Go figure on this one aye:

You're Mexico! While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

You're Greenland! While many people think you're a warmish person, you're actually really cold and forbidding. In fact, you're downright frigid, and you demand that people be tough if they're going to hang out with you. Despite this rocky personality, you still yearn for more independence than you have, and respect is hard to get even though you have a hard time just surviving day to day. Of all the pastries in the world, you could live without any more danishes.

• Robdar
    Robdar

You're Sudan!
    Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

• Badger
    Badger

Anyone ever played a great PC game called Tropico? You're the dictator of a Carribean island and have to have it grow into a Worker's Paradise/Tourist Mecca/Industrial Powerhouse/whatever....

I don't do silly Quizes...my heart yearns to visit Poland or Japan.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

alt

Yippee, I'm North Korea.

Now treat me good or else I'll nuke you!

• Aztec
    Aztec

I don't agree with this...

You're Chile! You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!

Uhhh yeah, whatever......

Bite me!

~Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit