How do you relax ?

by blobby 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I throw some aromatherapy oils in my spa bath, grab a bottle of wine and a good book and sit and soak for a couple of hours. Then either watch a move or crawl into bed.

The best for me.

• new light
    new light

I'm with Gumby.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Picked up my, "one and only girlfriend" in my Jag, drove out to the beach house, sat on the back screened in porch, watching the water, listening to Nora Jones and Laura Turner. We sipped wine coolers, talked and just took it all in. At twilight we slow danced, then went inside to comfort one another. Then about ten I drove her home. It doesn't get much better than that for relaxing in my book! Mav

• RR
    RR

"Relax"? Hmmmm ... I never thought about it ... lol I relax in the strangest ways. I read, walk, hangout with friends, surf the net and play with my kids. Not neccesarily in that order!

RR

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Thanx, Gumby! Mmmmm...

Don't sit on that cactus...

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Flat out on my back on the couch with the remote, a cold drink, and cake or something.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    Deep Purple..........now that bring back some memories!

Machine Head is my favorite Deep Purple album.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Sunday mornings are my favorite.

Me....
    .....at the coffee shop....
    ....cup of coffee....
    ....newspaper or magazine....
    ....reading and people watching.

Country

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    I'm with Gumby.

Me too. Also a good quirky movie or Britcom* DVD from Netflix, a sinfully rich snack (pb&j on toast, or ice cream and waffles, or an avocado with a good salad dressing), a good book, a couple of brainy naked men, "windowshopping" at eBay, or reading a db where smart quirky people hang out...like this one. Sometimes I take a nap, but only as a last resort. GentlyFeral *We're halfway thru Monty Python, and looking forward to AbFab and Red Dwarf.

• Corvin
    Corvin

I've waited to respond to this thread and the question, "how do you relax".

After much thought I realized that I rarely do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit