WOO HOO I just set up an Ebay account

by ball. 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

Surfing Ebay is a bit dangerous though, it's got me going through all that commodore 64 memorabilia and I'm thinking of bidding on one.

• ball.
    ball.

Shit - I just done it - I bid on a commodore 64.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I use ebay all the time, and buy CD's and books and sell tons of stuff. I may as well make some money on this junk.

I also use PayPal on my websites, so have that account for use on ebay too. I've never had any problem with PayPal. It's a secure way to buy and sell online.

• jwsons
    jwsons

I won't and never bid on Item(s) asking for credit cards payment for...I don't have credit cardsHowever, even I have a credit card I won't deal it on internet. A couple of times I received stranger's emails (from same of my email provider) are mistaken came to my mailbox with...credit cards details of sender (to a business company somewhere) in the form of HTML raw tags, brackets etc.. You know, when you hit the SEND button and somewhere (in the same email provider service) someone hits the same time, it will make the email can not send or send a half way, then your credit card details will go halfway to someone else (like to my email box). Same at this forum, if you hit "Submit Post (I have read the guidelines)" button and someone hits the same time, then your post will be "Error, Sorry, an error has occured which has been logged for the attention of the system administrator.Please use the back button on your browser to return to the previous page.T ry again latter"

Imagine if those privacy details land to a right "hairy hands"

jwsons

• Brummie
    Brummie

I have bought and sold on ebay 127 times! Lol @ the big brother vid. Nadia to win....

Heres my record but I dont play on there as often as I used too

http://cgi2.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=exjws&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

you have to cut & paste

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit