Do You Really Think The wt Feel The Outrage Felt On This Site?

by Celtic 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They don't feel the outrage felt on this site.They are outraged that sites like this one has exposed them for what they really are.

So, they use disfellowshipping, shunning, destroy families by pitting them against each other over threaths of loss of eternal life etc, etc.

Yes there is outrage on both sides, our rage is very real and justified.The rage they have against those who they have hurt is not justified.

• black ghost
    black ghost

Re;hapgood Cool they monitor this site?I wonder who fought for the priviledge of being the monitor. well i hope they know this; i have told as many people as i possibly can to log on and join in.they drove me over the edge and i hold them responsible!

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, I think they feel the outrage.

When people are calculating how to control millions, I think they would be monitoring any possible threat to said control.

That's why they cleverly pass on disinformation to the through word of mouth rather than their written propaganda. In this way, they circumvent serious consideration of any real facts that the R&F may come across on the 'net or through contact with unbelievers or exJWs.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Castaway Right as rain mate. RUB THEIR NOSE IN IT! WT$ cult leadership never foresaw the devastating inroads that would be made against them on the information superhighway. You are busted buddy! alt As the world turns,in all time zones.Yes,while we are getting our beauty sleep........We are Infiicting some serious mortal damage on the,"fraud in the name of God WT$ cult". Danny says, "A tiger can take down an elephant, if it bites it once a day." Elephant 2 Tiger There are 2 million EX JW's including tens of thousands dedicated to exposing the WT$ for the fraud that it is.I am proud to serve in our mighty army.

• minimus
    minimus

They are BEGINNING to get it. Never before have they had to undergo OUTSIDE sources exposing their dishonesty. They've published so many wrong things that the paper trail is too obvious to ignore.

• metatron
    metatron

No, they don't "get it" in the sense of really understanding why so many are emerging

angry from the organization. They're so thick with self deception that most of the points

made here have little effect. But......

There's no question that these sites concern them and give them worries about information

slipping out. Anyone remember when the Service Dept threw a fit because C.O. assignments

got posted on the net?

It's my experience that these sites enlighten Witnesses who are already having

quiet doubts about Watchtower shenanigans. They do monitor every word spoken

by C.O.'s on stage at District Assemblies - I'm not exaggerating - I MEAN they assign

a brother to follow the manuscript delivery word for word.

Watchtower articles are written in a reactionary fashion that's easy to figure out.

If you read articles about $, you know it ain't comin' in. If you read warnings about

"tiring out" and giving up, that's what they're encountering.

metatron

• Mulan
    Mulan

I agree with minimus that they are BEGINNING to get it. I know they are very worried about all these sites, and the fact that they can't control people coming to them.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if they "got" it then people like me wouldnt have left because of feeling unloved and INVISIBLE!

showing love and concern and practicle help when someone is in need would keep a LOT of people from drifting away.. sadly the only time your noticed is if you make the congregation hours average go down.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Nope!!!!!!!!

Wt views anyone not agreeing with them as "disgruntled ones".

wanna

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Yes. Fact is: They gotta do something sometime SOON. My own personal guess is that sometime in the not-too-distant future, someone will get the bright idea to draw up an affidavit that each member in good standing will have the "option" of signing (of course, this will be a "conscience" matter). For full effect, it would be distributed on the book study level under the watchful eye of the book study overseer and signed right there on the spot. Anyone showing any reluctance to sign will stand out like a sore thumb. This signed affidavit would serve as visible proof to all onlookers (does this sound familiar?) that the signer will not access any "questionable" site. This document would really come in handy when, take for instance, a person wants to date someone in good standing. The person would simply have to say, "Pardon me, may I see your signed affidavit please?" OR, if someone were eligible for appointment, the elders could say, "I noticed that you don't have a signed affidavit, is there any reason for this brother?". Remember that this is my own personal opinion but not at all an impossibility. If it happens, just remember, you heard it here first folks!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit