Pipe Smokers

by El Kabong 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I smoke cigars............and, now and then I use my "pipe" for a fine "leaf"...........heaven on earth!

Terri

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I do cigars and pipes...only on the road, though. I don't ever smoke around the house. Wife must know, but she plays like she doesn't. I usually chew tobacco, though. Every time I smoke pipe or cigar, i can't help but tell myself that it's probably bad for me, but i enjoy it sooooo much.

A good Arturo Fuentes or Romeo y Julietta hits the spot. As far as pipe tobacco, i do like captain black. I also like some of Borkum Riff's blends.

Ern

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Another pipe addict here. Many excellent tobbacos from Netherland and Denmark here. Enjoyed the hookah (nargileh / ghalium) when visiting Iran a few years ago. And a good habana cigar from times to times...

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    And a good habana cigar from times to times...

Oh...Cuban Cigars.......(...insert Homer Simpson drooling noise)

I live in the states so Cuban Cigars are verbotin.

Padron has a good cigar. Not too expensive and a nice smoke, Their 2000 - 5000 series are actually pretty good. Their Anniversario Line, which go for quite a bit more money, are a very good to excellent smoke.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

forgot to add....

I saw a hookah while passing a tobacco shop in the mall the other day while on my way to see a movie. I thought about it and did a little digging on hookahs on the net. I think I'm gonna have to order me one. The Shisha flavors I saw look real interesting. But I guess the bad thing is that people would automatically assume that "other products" are smoked in there.

• ball.
    ball.

Yeah, I had a pipe b4 I gave up, I started smoking again but havent got a new pipe.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm not a pipe smoker but I do love the smell of cherry blend tobacco in a pipe.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I had a few pipes, a few even for pipe tobacco.

And a few hookahs as well. Hookahs are like pipes and any smoking apperatus, they work well if kept clean and maintained. I think egyptian hookahs are generally considered to be the best by most middle-easterners. The apple-tobacco, the apricot-tabacoo and the strawberry-tabacco are a few of my favorites. Make sure you get good tubes, some have metal inside and tend to rust and fall apart. Also make sure it seals well, some can leak and be frustrating to smoke. Good constuction is key. Around here you can get them in middle eastern stores and head shops, a good one should run from $60-120. Of course they are great for when you have lots of friends and want to smoke anything.

SD - who quit smoking everything actually.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Guilty as charged.

I have 3 different pipes and like to smoke the sweeter smelling tobaccos.
    Sheila says it makes me look cuter!

Thunder

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

My girlfriend's a bit odd that way. She likes the sweet tobaccos ok, but she's crazy about Syrian stuff.. Latakia. I think it smells like cat urine mixed with nuclear waste myself, until you smoke it, then it smells like burning wet leaves (to me), but its a good smoke and it does not cause "tongue bite"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit