Pipe Smokers

by El Kabong 22 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Any pipe smokers in here? I started smoking a pipe (yes, tobacco) on and off a couple of years ago. I found it to be a good alternative to cigarettes, which I totally stopped about 3 years ago.

It's just so nice to sit back and relax in the evening with a good pipe.

Anybody else?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Last time I smoked a pipe was when I was ten years old, with my brother behind the barn smoking corn silk.... oh wait, that was behind the house....we lived in L.A.

I do love the smell of pipe tobacco. It's a shame, there used to be more pipe smokers years ago before everyone started freaking out and getting so p.c.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No - but although I have not smoked for 21 years - I smelt a freshly lit cigar the other night and that smelt wonderful

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Wow, that reminds me, I have to replenish my humidor. I enjoy a good cigar as well.

Cigars are just too expensive for everyday smoking.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

..Also, I'm thinking about getting a hookah. Anybody ever try a hookah?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A very long time ago - in my teens - way before I was baptized/studying

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hookah, schmooka ... NO, I've never tried one.... but they sure look interesting.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I smoke a pipe quite regularly. Sometimes cigars, mostly pipes. I agree about the evening thing. That's mostly when I like to smoke. My favorite smoke, when I can get it, is this Danish stuff made by Dan Tobacco company, called Blue Note, but if I'm buying some baccy from the local drug store I get Captain Black most often. What do you smoke el?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I used to smoke Captian Black either White or Royal. But lately I've been smoking one of my tobacconist's blend. Almost like Captian Black Royal. Has a nice smell not unike raisins.

I get about 4oz for about $8. The 4oz lasts me around 2 weeks.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Pipe tobacco = manna from heaven. Have you ever tried with little vanilla flavor on it? I haven´t smoked in years now, but still if someone smokes pipe I´ll be around sniffing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit