Watchtower 1943 July 1, p204-6, full text anyone?

by Black Sheep 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Help, I'm on a mission and need a scan/whatever of the full text of "Righteous Requirements" Watchtower 1943 July 1, p204-6

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Shit that is rare and not on CD-ROM - only avery long established KH would have that

• AlanF
    AlanF

I can send you a scan when I get home. I'll PM you my email address.

AlanF

• sf
    sf

Just thought I post some righteous search hits on the topic too:

http://www.google.com/search?q=righteous%20requirements%201943&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw

sKally

• TD
    TD

For anyone else who may be interested:

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

WELL DONE, TD!

This attaboy's for YOU! Less than 2 hours turn-around time!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    "The New World Government is 29 years old [1943 minus 1914 = 29]."--1943 Watchtower, July 1, page 206.

I was a mere 4 years old when the above misconceived idea / statement was made. Sad indeed that it is still being taught as truth.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Let's get this straight . . . . the "New World Government" was established in 1914, Jesus returned "invisibly" in 1874, and the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation was chosen to be God's "channel" in 1919? and NONE of those dates can actually be found in the Bible?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

All those hours that the Lord said to do have been reduced, not increased, why? Where is the indisputable scriptural proofs that state the Lord's words that the hours in field service should be in the amounts quoted?

Read chapter 7, of Ray Franz's ISOCF,From House to House, page 207.

Here the nephew, Ray, gives indisputable scriptural proof, debunking his uncle Fred's words in the 1943 WT.

The Lord never said any of the things that Fred said the Lord said.

What Ray proves is clearly defined.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks TD, that was pretty quick.

Went fishing yesterday and had a great day. Came back and scans were here, yeehaa.

Now I just have to make sure I ask the right questions and there sure are some awkward ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit