I'm a Christian

by Erin4Christ 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kes152
    kes152

My dear sister/brother Searain,

"If someone is interested in my beliefs, I invite them to my church. "

Although you are "correct" in inviting them to your church to understand YOUR beliefs, shouldn't your PEROGATIVE be to invite them to the Lord? Then let the Lord TEACH them "all things" so that they don't need YOU or the church to be teaching them ANYTHING?

1 John 2:27

At Pentacost ..... Peter did not "invite people to the church" but rather, he EXHORTED them to get baptized SO THEY CAN RECIEVE HOLY SPIRIT and thus recieve Christ HIMSELF. He let Christ "teach them ALL things" so that they will not need Peter to be "teaching them" anything.

Leading people to a "church" is not leading people to Christ, but a "church." Jesus never told us to lead people to any church nor "his church." He said "Come to ME" "Listen to MY voice."

Quit "searching the scriptures" (like Jesus told you) that bear witness ABOUT Christ, and GO TO the REAL thing, Christ.

John 5:39, 40

Peace,
    Aaron

• Steve Josef
    Steve Josef

one should read the majority of posted messages before being mean and getting worked up.

• Jason
    Jason

You people are so mean! *crying*

[email protected]

• kes152
    kes152

Jason, my brother,

Why are you crying?

Missed you,
    Aaron

• Jason
    Jason

Hey Aaron,

Why am I crying? Have you been reading all of these nasty postings? I'm just apologizing. Whut's up with you? Speak to me.

[email protected]

• cathy4school
    cathy4school

Why do JW's allow adulterers and others who commit these sins and are disfellowshipped and then allowed back in to the congregation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit