To JanH

by bigboi 53 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi

JanH:

JanH, I would like to offer you my sincerest apology for calling you a Nazi in Kent's apology thread. I must say I didn't intend for it to be taken as a slur against your race. Rather, it was intended to show my disgust at the way you handle others that have a difference of opinion with you. I still think your methods are needlessly thuggish and brutish, but you have never to my knowledge called anyone on this board a racial slur. Also, I remember reading threads by you that show what I feel is an intense hatred by you of prejudice in all forms.(what comes to my mind is your thread on homosexuality and the natural law fallacy) I was indeed hypocritcal in labeling you that way. Although I still disagree with the tactics you use in debating issues and your attacks on others character, I must say you have never shown any hint of racial prejudice in any post that I have read from you. I should have used better judgement, more intelligence and more self-control in my debate with you.

I offer you and the board my deepest and sincerest apologies.

Sincerely,

Bigboi

ONE....

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Wow that was great Bigboi, 'Can you feel the love tonight'. I must say I'm really PROUD of all you who have been able to make these apologies, that takes a lot. Almost makes me want to tick someone off so I can apologize

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey Venice:

I know, I know. I am really serios about this one though. I think it's warranted. However, I'm kinda afraid of where this one might go though. Well, we never know for sure now do we?

ONE...

Bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Bigboi,

For what it's worth, you have earned my respect with this post. I think you did a beautiful job explaining why you reacted as you did and expressed your dislike of certain aspects of Jan's behavior without condemning him as a person.

In the "Public Apology" thread, you said:

Besides, I once tried to buy a couple of white girls, but they didn't have change for a penny!

Showing sensitivity and understanding is truly "big" behavior in my book. Once the girls get wind of this, they'll be waiting in line to be your sugar mama.

And I thought the "big" in Bigboi only referred to your conception of your anatomical prowess. Riz, where's that ruler?

Ginny

• wasasister
    wasasister

Ginny, where are ya, hon?

• teejay
    teejay

Dang.

Just surfing around on the site, big boi, and ran across this. I was expecting
    a fight--either a new one or a continuation of the old. Man, this kinda blows
    me away. Good for you, man. Good for you.

peace,
    todd

______________---------- Dag Hammarskjöld

• JanH
    JanH

bigboi,

You obviously know you've fucked up any credibility you had on this board, and want to save it by posting an "apology" that is not even remotely sincere. Your attacks were consistenly malicuous over a long time, and I just had to allow you enough rope to hang yourself in it. If anyone is stupid enough to buy your newest trick, I don't care. The leopard cannot change its spots. You haven't changed your entire personality since yesterday.

Frankly, I don't need your apologies. I know who my friends are, and I know you are not, and will never be, among them. That's it. The world is big enough for us to be at different places, and that is something I at least am happy about.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmm Janny poo looks like you need to learn how to take an apology hahahahahah!!!!

Ven

• JanH
    JanH
    hmmm Janny poo looks like you need to learn how to take an apology hahahahahah!!!!

I can, Ven, when I have any reason to believe it is not pure hypocrisy. Bigboi has this very day, in Kent's thread, behaved like the loser he is. His apology doesn't mean shit, because he wrote it for you, not for me. if he wanted to apologize to me, he'd contact me privately as well (hint: too late moron!). He's the same person, and that is a kind of fascist that I can't stomach. Never!

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

Jan, you write as if you really think you have any credibility. Maybe among your "friends," but who doesn't? That is why they are your friends, get it? It takes much more to gain credibility from those who are not your friends. You show here, once again, that you are intolerant of those who disagree with you and in so doing you reveal a deeply rooted insecurity that shows you've got problems, REAL problems.

I realize you have a fractured psychology from your experience, but that is a problem you must deal with not run from. Your _pattern_ of behavior is not acceptable on any level. Sure, if you made the occasional mistake or slip of the tongue and apologized, that'd be one thing. But you are not capable of serious apology nor of accepting that of others. You just demonstrated this.

Mishanh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit