Would you run with the Bulls in Pampalona...

by Confucious 18 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

No, but I ran with the BSers at the KH.

Blondie

• Confucious
    Confucious

Blondie...

Wow...

That's dangerous ;-)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Nope, I don't forsee myself doing any such thing...notice in the article's picture, even though they're in Spain, the large print is in English...I hate it when the crowd plays to the press like that...It's an issue of the Spanish Government...leave the US and UK out of it.

• gumby
    gumby

bulls running Crazy sick bastages. I'd poop my pants if I had them devil cows chasin my arse!

Gumby

• Celtic
    Celtic

No, because it's using noble animals as a source for entertainment and plainly is a very stupid activity.

Skydiving would be far better if it were upside down right side up if you get my drift, well that is, not inside out, but outside looking in. Ruddy nora, that topic about subliminal images has paradoxicalficaesously from Dog Patch has spraggled with my mind.

I need a hug, thats what I do know.

• LongHauler
    LongHauler

I thought I was going to ride a bull once. When I went sailing into the air kicking and screaming I realized then I wanted no part of any sports involving bulls.

LH

• gumby
    gumby
    I need a hug, thats what I do know.

Gumby

• Corvin
    Corvin

Hmmmm . . . I just might.

http://cheef.com/nudist.news?2562

• gumby
    gumby

Corvin.....I thought your pic was the "run of the asses" ....not the bulls? If I participated in the former....I'd be chasin them!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit