Sex, Demons, and Jdub Kids

by gitasatsangha 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Englishman
    Englishman

This really makes me want to laugh out loud.

The WTBTS talk about sex so much. Magazines, assemblies, meetings, you name it. It's an obsession that is implanted into young dubs as soon as they can understand.

After all that talk about it, after all that arousing of interest in pre-pubescent kids, is it any wonder that so many of them are itching to try it?

Englishman.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I shudder to think of the missery the WT is willing to inflict on these poor unfortunate children. This could lead to all kinds of sexual repressions that will cause nothing but harm.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I recall (47 now) growing up adolescent dub.My JW elder dad's [ca.1969] stern warning:"Brother Knorr say's "masturbators will be 'cut-off at armageddon'"

It is truly amazing i am still sane. Zany

• minimus
    minimus

Danny, I'm surprised he didn't say they would be "rubbed out".

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

the antitypical salome lass will be slapped on the day of the lord's ardor.

• avishai
    avishai
    If someone here wrote that article, and I didn't give you credit, I apologize. It's very well written, and I thought it deserved a bit of attention.
    Then LH wrote:That well written article and the accompanying blog was written by one Jan Haugland of Norway. He posts under the name of 'JanH' at the JWD bitching forum, or JWO for short.

I did'nt notice this. LH, I suspect you were only answering Gita's question. I apologize.

• badboy
    badboy

The rubbish in my/anybody rubbish bin is properly of better quality than what they are saying!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I did'nt notice this. LH, I suspect you were only answering Gita's question.

In that case, then I need to apologize as well, not only to LH and Tatiana but to you as well.

I was giving wrong motives to LH and Tatiana. I had assumed (and you know what happens when you assume) that since they both post at JWO, that this had been discussed over there. Then when avishai posted what he did, I felt that even moreso and so I posted what I did.

That's what I get for making decisions about a board I don't read. Simple minds like mine do much better dealing with what is in front of me.

Chris

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yeah, I recall the talk when the CO said that when young witnesses "cross the line" it makes the watching demons happy.

Actually, in my cynical soul, I'm actually impressed by the sheer manipulative tactics used by the WT and its lackeys. They could have blended right in to Nazi Germany if only the Judge had managed to conclude that "concordat" instead of attacking them...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit