Crisis of Conscience online or ebook?

by lookingnow25 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

Well, no hard feelings on my part for anything that has been said.
    For the record, I'm not a 'pirate' looking for a free handout of the book. And I won't bother to explain how short of a leash I am on, or how I can't check a book out from this specific library.

I'm afraid to read the book, yes. I'm terrified to own the book even more. But I'll manage something.

Thanks again,

Looking

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

REVIEWS

Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz I bought over a hundred copies for distribution from David Reed back when it debut.

Hey, mock crazy Danny Haszard all yah'll want cause I put my money where my mouth is,I have spent tens of thousands of dollars in the past 12 years on opps.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

As a 33 year 3rd gen.I found "In search of Christian freedom" to be more helpful for me.I was really empowered afterward. I Love You Mug

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Hi welcome

Sorry about all the spitting. I can't say the 'F' word but Farkel gets to spit on people. I don't get it.

But anyway...It so sad to hear that you are having a hard time getting to read CoC. I've been out 18 years and just read it a couple of months ago. I would just offer you a word of caution that the book hit me very hard. Even though I knew that essentially the WTBTS was a crock - learning all the facts was very difficult. Coming to terms with the fact that my whole life was impacted (and still is because my mom won't speak to me) - it really blew me away to say the least.

I don't want to discourage you from reading it - just brace yourself for the real Truth.

And welcome to JWD!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

the best thing about coc is once you start reading it you can't put it down. Since ray wrote many wt books in the 60-70's . a jw can read it with ease. good luck to you and welcome.. john

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

WHOOPEEE!!! I just ordered both books today so hopefully I'll have them next week. I got CoC and In search of Christian Freedom. I'm so anxious to read what goes on within the secretive ole GB.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Yea!!! for you Sweetp!!! Enjoy!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit