After last topic Celty went out to get PHOTOS for the Yankees - Sorry

by Celtic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ok ok ok don't rattle my ears so, I havn't even looked at the rest of the replies there yet, anyway, don't put me off my train of thought, thats rude, now you made me digress. After posting the last topic, I thought you Americans deserved something a tad better from me, so off I went before sundown to capture some photos for you all and I hope you enjoy them, the one of the cows udder, yes, that is where milk comes from for you city dwellers, well, it reminded me of a certain lady poster on this forum, only I forget her name now. The ones of the Cornish lanes, well you can see the width of the road, would you believe that yes, this is for two way traffic and the speed limit is 60mph, great fun at night hairing down these meadering roads, but tis cool, cos you can always see the headlights coming from the other way. The rest of the pictures taken are all around the Helford River, yet again. I hope you all enjoy them and take not my last topic too seriously, I was only pulling legs.

• Celtic
    Celtic

As ever simply click with your mouse upon any image to enlarge in a new window, they only take a second or so to load, if you see a four directional arrow appear in the bottom right corner when hovering your cursor there, click on that to enlarge picture again.

Just two more to go, all these taken in the last 2 hours.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Celtic

Nice pictures..

The one however,

Hmm. the cows.. ass.. I've heard of a horses ass

Oh.. I see it's just an utter picture. lol

Got any utter ones.

lol

Special K

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    yes, that is where milk comes from for you city dwellers, well, it reminded me of a certain lady poster on this forum, only I forget her name now

A gentleman should always keep a Ladys name to himself, especially under these circumstances.

The scenery behind the cows udder is beautiful as are the rest of the pics. Bug

• Celtic
    Celtic

Aye too true Shutterbug too true, think I'm that daft do ee to go blabbing it out here? But she is gorgeous, tis only her tatties look like cows udder, personally, I thought it was quite the compliment, cos I like cows meself.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

At the risk of being redundant here----I found the picture of the cow's rear quarters to be udderly ridiculous.........:-)

Celtic, your photos are breathtaking and are always very interesting. You have a great talent. I am amazed though how much my area looks like yours. When we first moved up here, I told everyone back home that it reminded me of pictures you'd see of the British Isles, like where "All Creatures Great And Small" must have been shot. Lots of rolling hills and rocks for the most part.

People always think of skyscrapers when they think "New York", but we're way up by the Lake Ontario shores, and directly across from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. LOTS of farm country.

As always, thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures.

hugs,

Annie

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Celty!!! I can find no fault with your neck of the woods. It seems to peaceful and gorgeous. My lungs almost start to breath easier just looking at them

• Celtic
    Celtic

Chevy I wish so much often that I felt the same way as you, but all I fremember truthfully from being here so long, is seeing nothing but problems in my life and oh so bad memories. I feel so sad at the moment but realise the futility of trying to open up to anyone here my true feelings, hence most of the time I lark around, living a life of make believe, doing my best to convince everyone I'm doing just fine when all I really want to do is to put an end to my own internal misery, thats the bottom line of it really.

I'm sorry that this is the real me, but I can't let any of you know that can I, cos that just wouldn't be right.

I want to end all this soon, thats the bottom line, an admission from me, you won't hear very often, but tis true, so true, I'm sick of living and have been for a long time, I'm tired of it all. The Jw's took my soul and trashed it a long time ago, anything else you see is a farce, [edit] knows why I'm telling you all this, I was always the one who was always supposed to be able to cope with everything but internally, my whole life is a mess.

Sorry.

• flower
    flower

((((((celty)))))))

Miss you! Your pics are beautiful as always. It makes me soo homesick for the country. I hate all these buildings where I live now, never get to see trees or cows or countrysides anymore. I love the rural coutry.

Hang in there, you'll feel better in the morning.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

((((CELTY!!)))) No such rubbish from your mouth k? I sure hope you're feeling better this morning. I suppose when you HAVE paradise right there in your backyard it really makes you crave something more. Hang in there. Sometimes life, or what we make of our lives, can seem so overwhelming at times. But it's these dark times that we get through that make us stronger people. You're too strong give up because of some shmucks at bethel. Never ever ever ever let those bastards be victorious in ruining another person's life. That's how I fight my "fine fight", I dont protest, I dont hold up signs. I simply dont let them get the best of me. Moving on is the ultimate revenge in my opinion. And if that doesnt work, go set something on fire or something :)

muah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit