3 Teenagers Torched a Kingdom Hall

by Yizuman 11 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=31345

Teens charged in Jehovah's Witnesses fire

By Jennifer Rosinski Thursday, June 10, 2004

Three Middleboro teens have been arrested on arson charges after they allegedly lit up the town's Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall last night, police said.

Two of the three boys, all age 16, were picked up by cops blocks from the fire that detroyed the hall on Wareham Street. Witnesses said a group of teens were hiding in the bushes after the fire started just before 8 p.m.

``We had several people who said they saw kids in the area that looked suspicious,'' police Lt. Bruce Gates said.

The third teen was arrested about 10 p.m.

No one was injured in the fire, which destroyed the wood building, Deputy Fire Chief Joel Pickering told reporters.

``It was very open and the wood construction definitely caused quick acceleration,'' he said.

All three teens were being held overnight in a New Bedford juvenile detention facility and were to be arraigned today in the juvenile division of Wareham District Court.

Yiz

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Idiots!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Why weren't the teens given Merit Badges???

• roybatty
    roybatty

If i were their lawyer I would go with the "magazine defense." "Your honor, the place wouldn't have burnt down so quickly if the Witnesses didn't keep such a large supply of crappy magazines stored in the back of the building. Who's really to blame here your honor?" 2 to 1 odds I'd get them off. lol

• berten
    berten

So where was Jehover,could he not be bothered to save one of his places of worship?

• Satanus
    Satanus

1Co3:12 Now if anyone builds on the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood materials, hay, stubble,

1Co3:13 each one's work will become manifest, for the day will show it up, because it will be revealed by means of fire; and the fire itself will prove what sort of work each one's is.

NWT

• Special K
    Special K

Did the light get brighter as it burned.?...

just being sarcastic.. lol

Kids and matches..not a good match.

Special K

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Wow, im hurt- you mean to tell me they had a hall torching and i wasnt invited-the nerve of them LOL

Dave

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol I'm so delusional. I actually thought people wouldn't make fun of kids being little arsons. But oh well.

BURN TO THE GROUND BURN MWAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

ooooh those naughty kids! Give em an ice-crean and tell em not to do it agaan. ...tut tut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit