What is your flavor of Beer? (why? Just taste?)

by confusedjw 35 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

In another post someone mentioned Americans loving micro beers - and I thought about beers I drink and why.

I drink Budweiser on occasion because they sponsor events I like.

I drink Miller High Life on occation just because of the great 'Lone Man Talking' commercials.

I drink Corona with Mexican food.

I drink Heineken when it's free.

I like a Samual Adams with lunch out.

But for taste I like SeaDog and Adirondak beer the best, yes, small time micro beers.

That's it, that's the list.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

This was to get the thread back on track but the mods must have removed the other post so all I can do now is edit this to say this.

Beer - what is your flavor and why?

• minimus
    minimus

Miller Lite because it's less calories and more filling.and tastes good.

• new light
    new light

Guuuuiiiinnnnneeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

HEINKEN is my favorite . i'll drink miller high life, bud, i like killians red, sam cherry wheat, serera navada, brooklyn pale ale, becks, or what ever you have in your fridge. john

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

"I never met a beer I didn't like". Chugger

Each has its own distinct flavor. When I am in the mood for something very earthy dark, and refreshing, it is usually a Guiness. Otherwise, I just have whatever's handy, or whatever the 'ol pocketbook will allow......

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Usually drink Corona's with the slice of lemon. But will drink whatever beer is available.

Oh yea, and by the way, women do drink and like beer.

Here whenever I go to a party or out and there are beers being passed around I always get missed. I usually have to chase the host for one.

Don't know if it's the same anywhere else but it happens all the time in Australia.

• Mac
    Mac

Guinness....

and yes it's the taste of this dark nectar that draws me to it time and time again......the fact that I can doodle on the frothy head and still see the image 5 minutes later is an added bonus!!!!!!!!!

mac, in support of the draft class

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Generally speaking, I am not a big fan of very "hoppy" bews - I like Molson's golden, Coronas and hefewisen - even the fruit flavored ones (apricot, raspberry). It's not that I can't tolerate heavier beers - I can drink 'em all. But when I retire to my Fortress of Solitude in Antartica, I prefer the beers I've named above. Come to think of it, it's been years since I've had a Molson's golden. I don't drink often, or large amounts. I've never prayed to Ralph at his porcelain altar..

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Bass Ale

Sapporo

Molson Golden

In that order and all because of taste

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit