Wedding Photos (I hope this works)

by Nosferatu 32 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

What a great couple! Congratulations...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Congratulations, Ben and Brenna! Beautiful wedding pics... thanks so much for sharing all the smiles, joy, and happiness with us! Loved the diner-sores.. ehhehe.

Country Girl

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Nos,

Thanks for sharing the photos---they're beautiful! I weddings! All the happiness in the world to both you and your beautiful bride (and handsome groom!).

Pat

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Very Nice :-)

You know you would have to go to the back room to the library since yor hair is past your ears.

PB

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    You know you would have to go to the back room to the library since yor hair is past your ears.

I wonder if that's in the family happiness book that we were given. Having a happy family roots from the head of the house having his hair short.

• bebu
    bebu

Great pictures! Now you are Mr. and Mrs... takes a while for that to sink in, usually.

Hope you have many, many, many happy years together!

bebu

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Love the pictures!!

It was such a pleasure meeting you two last week. Just seeing you two together (which is also obvious in those wonderful wedding pics) it's apparent you two were meant to be together. Such a cute couple, and you're both effing hillarious!!

Had such a good time, can't wait to hang with you two crazy kids again soon!

Much love and happiness wishes for you both!!

• Valis
    Valis

w00t! Congrats Nos!...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congratulations Nos!!! You 2 look so happy!!! Thanks for sharing the great wedding photos!!!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Ben,

Those are beautiful pictures. You look so happy and so much in love. There is nothing like finding one true love. I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit