Wedding Photos (I hope this works)

by Nosferatu 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Nosferatu- Thank you for sharing the pictures. You and your bride looked so happy! Congratulations to you both, and may you have many wonderful happy years together.

• blondie
    blondie

Great pictures!

Congratulations you two!

Blondie

• Maya
    Maya

Congratulations, Nos!!!

I wish you both happiness, love and peace.....

Truly,

Maya

• Fleur
    Fleur

what a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning when i checked the board with my first cup of caffiene!

CONGRATULATIONS! *confetti* LOL what gorgeous smiles on both of you, your joy radiates from the pictures *sigh* i love happy weddings! (happy being the key word there, i've been to some unhappy ones lemme tell you!) i bet your guests had a great time.

love the cake too, totally creative and so NOT the everyday boring hallmark porcelain bride and groom thing! LOL love it.

i wish you two every joy in your life together and may your troubles be few. marriage is an adventure. have fun with it! thank you so much for putting the hugest smile on my face this morning by sharing your wedding!

hugs

fleur

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Congratulations to the both of you!

Thanks for sharing the pics Nosferatu you both looks so happy. May you have many wonderful happy years together

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Graeat Pics. Thanks for sharing.
    Congratululations.

• Celia
    Celia

I get the album not found message, even when I copy and paste the link...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Congratulations Nos. I wish you many happy, and fruitful, years together.

I must say, you both look pretty pleased with yourselves, and so you should be.

Chris

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

The way you look and smile at her talks a lot ... it make both of you even more beautifull nice pics thanks for sharing Nos ... and again congrats !

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    What's the story of choosing them?

We didn't want something boring on the top of the cake. We wanted something interesting! We were actually in BJ Super Toy Sales (which also sells wedding stuff, such as the wedding poppers) and had the cake topper in mind. We came across a bin full of plastic dinosaurs, and well, the rest is history. We both have a similar sense of humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit