Wounded spirits...saddened hearts...life is short

by DannyBear 15 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Message boards are tough because you get all kinds of people, those who seriously want to communicate and those who see it as an opportunity to taunt. Even serious posters go through moods. You see me in all my moods. I post when I am mad, sad, happy, depressed, excited, etc.

I try to never say negative things about other posters, but sometimes my anger gets the best of me.

I think the best thing to do is to keep positive new topics flowing and not to spend your energy in the flame wars.

hugs

Joel

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Good Morning,

Let me just say waking up to larc's, Comf's, and Joel's comments was a positive start to my day. Thank you gentlemen.

larc said,

***Don't take ourselves so damned seriously: If we want to poke fun, it doesn't hurt to head it in our own direction from time to time. Also, if we don't take ourselves so seriously, it is easier to say we are wrong.***

I agree, in most of my life experience in social setting or professional, the persons able to do the above, are usually those most admired and sought after. I think it is safe to say, most people would rather invite this type of person to a party, than someone boorish, rude, and bitchy.

COMF,

I know you will relate to this because of your son. I really hope that my family member's have enough courage to visit here. If they do, knowing their personalities, they would open just one thread with all the 'nasties' and form a 'black & white' critical judgement, about the 'apostates'....they just will, that is the way the jw minds work, 'hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil', they probably will never give this place another chance. I want someone!!, from my family to make the big break, every poster either adds to the power of this medium or detracts. I want to make us more powerful.

Joel,

If you think you have attacked other poster's, you will have to show me. I don't think I have ever heard you deride, or abuse anyone here.

The true indication of one's maturity is self-control, if you have had mood swings, you certainly know how to moderate your responses.
    I always admire that type of approach.

Positive is always more fun....hell even logical is getting that message.

Thanks again guys, I know Iam going to have a better day, just simply because of your positive comments.

Danny

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

There's nothing wrong with a good fight. Any areana gets boring without it and it sorts out the wimps. This is The Gladiator speaking - stand and defend yourself.

• Maximus
    Maximus

DannyBear, check your e-mail.

!

Gladiator, thanks for lending me the gear, sorry about the bloodstain and all that. Off to fight the Emperor ...
    Maximus

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Good luck Maximus,

May your god's go with you. Don't trust the Christians they are spies.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((((Bearishone))))))))))))
    I've seen what comf stated,and he's correct.
    (((((((rcat)))))))))))well said!!
    (((((((larc)))))))))will zazu mind if I give ya sisterly hug ? lol

Well put....... a good reminder to keep our common objectives to the fore...... unfortunately trolls have no such objectives other than to create negativity and feed off the ensuing(neg) energy from it. This is glaringly apparant by their inability to let a topic go...I guess they only know negative attention (((((((((hugs to all)))))))))) Tina turning 'hot buttons' off(for a while anyway )lol

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit