Hello

by LadyExWay 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Lady X,

Well, hello!

Please give my warmest felicitations to Refiners next time you make contact.

I'd heard that he'd had some rejection problems following his asshole transplant.

I understand that the asshole rejected him.

Englishman.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Nevermind that heathen Englishman, my kindest regards and greetings to you from Cornwall, where we have more manners in the delights of opening up conversations and polite talk than them there ruddy anglo saxons could ever master, how do you do, the pleasure is all mine in meeting kindly madam your lovely acquiantance, how are you ma'am?

I look forward to perusing at leisure your posts, welcome to the forum!!

Celtic Mark - Cornwall, UK

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Nevermind that heathen Englishman, my kindest regards and greetings to you from Cornwall, where we have more manners in the delights of opening up conversations and polite talk than them there ruddy anglo saxons could ever master, how do you do, the pleasure is all mine in meeting kindly madam your lovely acquiantance, how are you ma'am?

In other words, welcome to the Board.

HS

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Hello and welcome to the board.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Lady X,

Welcome! I am looking forward to hearing more of your insights in further postings. Sounds like your experiences were much the same as what most of us have experienced here, being a part of a high controlling religious organization. Am interested in reading more about your experiences. This has been a good place for me to come and heal and purge out some of the spiritiual junkfood my brain was fed for over 20 years.

Love,

Cybs

• cct1106
  • cct1106
    cct1106

Welcome Lady: I am new here myself. I was very interested in reading about where you have spent your 14 years. Feel free to join in anytime. Everyone here is very wonderful and warm. Peace and love to you Lady.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit