new Britian elder letters: molestation

by Dogpatch 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

outnfree

I have the scans on my Pc. E me and I will send them to you.

UO

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

when i first read this letter i was stunned much in the same way when i read the murder letter. the corruption and wickness seeps out in a steady stream from the verbage. some things just speak for themselves nothing needs to clarify what is already stated. this seems to be the case with this letter. it is truly wt arrogance in its finest hour.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

SL (Bill)

Are you going to be giving a photocopy of this letter to the Dateline NBC people???

hawk

• Kent
    Kent

The best way is to use a prog like Adobe Photoshop to change format etc.

Another option is to use some kind of desktop publishing prog. Import the image, resize it to whatever you need - and print away.

On the other hand, the docs are in full size on my site - so I really can't understand the problems. I believe they are on Randy's site also - since that was where I "stole" them. Have you checked the setup on your printer?

Use a prog to print the images, and there shouldn't be any problems at all.

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Maximus
    Maximus

If you download the .pdf file, you must have Adobe's Acrobat Reader which will display the scan in its entirety. AR is free, from Adobe.

M

• ianao
    ianao

I would just LOVE to see what Yadrip's comments would be on this thread. It seems to me his only options would be to either accuse all readers of wearing 'colored glasses' or denounce the legitimacy of the letter to elders.

I can't see any justifiable defense for the GB's position besides blatant and stubborn dogma under faulty assumptions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit