Go Holland!

by Vivamus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, I dont even like soccer, just a bunch of guys running behind a stupid ball and one trying to stop that same ball.

But damn, the half-finals is a huge deal, and we made it this far. ...

The last match was nerve wrecking .. we played 0-0 and then the penalties came, we have always lost when it came to penalties ... but this time ..... oh it was a magical moment, Van Der Sar stopped that one ball, and we won!

So tonight we play against Portugal .......... *inhale* its starting .... oh the exitement .....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl who is all in Orange spirit tonight.

• Matty
    Matty

Yea! Go Holland! Unfortunately I won't be watching as it's on expensive Pay Per View over here but I'll be following the commentary on the radio.

(Matty, who has a splash of dutch blood in him in case anyone wants to know!)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Just for you Matty, taken just a few moments ago ........

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Yes, Go Holland! Go all the way back home!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Go Cheese Heads !!!!!!!!!!!

Puternut

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

You and your primitive Dutch telivision sets!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

You are just jealous!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

NNNnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portugal scored ... omg, this ain't good ......

• Puternut
    Puternut

Vivamus,

Which team is playing in Holland? Feyenoord, Ajax? It's been a while. Gimme an update......

Puternut

• Englishman
    Englishman

Puternut,

National soccer teams such as England, Holland, Portugal etc are comprised, supposedly, of the pick of all the regional clubs. So we have about 3 -6 England players who would normally play for Manchester United, several from Arsenal and Liverpool and so on.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit