• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ain't she sweet

• kls
    kls

Awe Sheila, she really is ,the best part is she's sleeping. SHHHHHH

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Awww - So cute! Don't you love it when they are sleeping?!?!?!

BTW - Can you even imagine her growing up and not speaking to her because she doesn't want to be in your religion cult?? It blows my mind that people can do that!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

nothing on my couch can beat your cutest things Sheila!! How adorable!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Awww, what a sweetie, beautiful as ever. I've got a great pic of FOSL asleep in her high chair with her face on a plate of spaghetti.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

KLS Thanks

B: No I can't imagine a cult seperating us...(Will beat the hell out of any dubs that come near her)

Sassy: Thanks Tee heeShe is a keeper huh

Sixy: Love the face in the Spagetti shots LOL You should post it

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What a cutie!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Nope, my cutest thing doesn't quite match yours, it would be either my 7 year old dog (no longer allowed on the couch) or my 14 year old daughter...also no longer allowed on the couch.

• franklin J
    franklin J

beautiful child, Sheila,

nice chubby legs ( just the way they should be at that age!)

Nothing cuter!

Enjoy it while you can; they do grow up to say mean things to you. ( I have 3 who have turned into something from the book by Maurice Sendak "Where the wild things are".)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Tex: Thanks

Yeru: LOL Your daughter no longer allowed on the couch...14...yep don't blame you

Franklin: Thanks....Oh she is my granddaughter...I am her NannaI already survived raising Thunder and I's two. My daughter is 21 and acts like she is 12 and my son is a Marine and 19 and acts 40 LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit