Kingdom Hall Destroyed By Fire

by Kenneson 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Uh...actually, the city is Newport News. Denbigh is an area of the northern part of the city. I know where that KH is. A friend of mine lives 2 streets over. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your POV), there's a fire station about 2 minutes away....Maybe I should go take pictures?????

Speaking of which...anybody know anything about the congregations that meet in Hampton VA?

TB

• Tacky
    Tacky

I wonder if they still have mold problems in the basement? That may have been the cure-all for mold. Dry it up! Really really dry...

Pictures YES! That's a good idea... I would love to see a Klingon Hull all black and crusty...

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows
    "But you don't want nothing like this to happen," said Alan Cross, a member of Denbigh South...

Sounds like the Theocratic Misery School didn't not teach Brother Cross proppa gramma.

Well I don't know maybe hokked oan phoneix wokked phor him.

~FiveShadows

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    "But you don't want nothing like this to happen," said Alan Cross, a member of Denbigh South...

I think the use of a double negative was intentional. Brother Cross is a trained speaker, fer Chrissakes! He must be a UADNA secret agent. All members of UADNA are code-speakers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit