3 years of posts from Lady Lee

by Lady Lee 37 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((LL)) Thanks for everything!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Dear Lee, Thank you so VERY much for putting up the links to some of your most significant posts - many, many times I have wanted to refer to them - but it was such a chore to locate them - Walla! Now I can save them all together. Love, from another soul-sister, Zazu ((((Lee)))))

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

You have the kindest heart! You always look out for other people, and know exactly what to say to help them cope with life's issues. I hope we can return the favor someday when you need it. Thanks so much!!!

CJ

• wednesday
    wednesday
    (((Wednesday))) still a soul sister to me. You show them to your therapist - wow! I know I don't see you around much anymore but I too still feel a strong connection to you

fbf belle femme

I went on a vacation in may, and when i returned i had surgery scheduled. I have not been doing too well after surgery, i had the same problems after surgery last year. (extreme fatigue, severe feet swelling, nausea) My current surgey is healing and i have one scheduled for september. I dread it, but it must be done. At least the things i have wrong can be repaired. I'll never work again, but I hope to be able to lift my grandchildren. I'm going off all depresion meds and using natural alterantives (omega 3 oils for mood swings) and other vits and minerals. I have been on meds for so long, well i really would like to see how i feel without them. I doubt i will be able to get off pain meds, but i'm trying to cut them down.

Also, i have been somewhat limiting my time on JWD due to the hateful political discussions, and the total one sideness of the board.

and yes my doc has read your stuff, and thinks u are pretty samrt. smart.

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/68480/1.ashx

Don't forget this one! Shameless I know..ehe

Lady Lee thanks for being here!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks for the three years Lee, may you be here many more to help others. Also, thanks for the lists of your topics! I will bookmark that.

yours,

Randy Watters

EXJWS.NET http://www.exjws.net

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

HappyDad The amount of info here is awesome. I would love to see some of it organinzed and a good search engine utilized here.

Blondie Seems emotionally folks are laying low so there hasn't been a lot for me to comment on - or at least I haven't seen too many of them. But you never know what will be around the next corner.

Shutterbug The nice thing about here is there are so many with a wealth of information and support. It keeps the community alive

Randy I cannot tell you enough about how your work has helped me. It was one of the first sites I found that released me from the WT chains on my mind. Thank YOU

Ang As long as YOU and Simon decide to stay I know I will never be here longer than you lol

Richie You are right. Sometimes we come here and forget about all the people in the background working to keep this forum a living growing place for people to come to. And that is right on cue for me to remind people to help support the board and its continuation by contributing using the PayPal button at the top of the screen or by buying the JWD Cookbook http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/cookbook.aspx And get the free cookbook while you are there.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

jgnat You are definitely someone I look for in chat. It is always good to talk to you. Wow those slippers look like they could be chilled to coll my footsies

((((Balsam))) Thanks for the email. It is so much appreciated

Mulan I love looking for your smiling face. Things seem OK when you are around

((SP)) Nice to have you back

((((((Zazu))))) I know we haven't had much opportunity to get to know each other but I have this wonderful feeling about you. Good - really good - to see you posting again. PS I too thought it was a pain to go hunting for my threads so I guess I have done a favor for a few of us.

ohiocowboy lol I just post. I never KNOW if it will help. I just hope that it does.

Valis ole boy that wasn't one of MY threads but it does have some good info. Or at least I hope so

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Profile of a Sociopathic Organization http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/74360/1.ashx

• kls
    kls

OMG, how did i miss this post. Congratulations LadyLee , You are a huge assest to this place and i thankyou for all that you do to help everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit