3 years of posts from Lady Lee

by Lady Lee 37 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

thank u for all the energy and time u put into your posts. I read them and bookmark them. It was great for u to put them all on one page. I actually show them to my therapist. U do help people. and i have never forgotten u one called me your "soul sister". I do feel a connection with u. we have shared some similar pain. I saw it immediately when i once saw a pic of u as a child. It could have been me standing there. I wish i lived closer to u i would love to meet u and share a big hug.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

JH long time no see

Yiz right back at ya - (cool image)

(((Sassy )))

(((Wednesday))) still a soul sister to me. You show them to your therapist - wow! I know I don't see you around much anymore but I too still feel a strong connection to you

fbf belle femme

ozzie -

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Lady Lee...................

Thank you for being here for me..........that's how I look at it..........you are here for me.

I have only been here a month + days and it is amazing how much I have learned. I can only imagine what I will learn in 3 years.

Please don't go away. Keep posting.

HappyDad

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks LL. Now, I have noticed that you have been missing the meetings at JWD too frequently.

In providing those links you will give me something to review as I watch for your presence.

Blondie

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

At first I thought this was going to be one of those threads where the poster bails out, because he/she has recovered. Happily that is not the case with you. Your post have been a tremondous help to a lot of folks, so you are about the last poster we need to lose here. Please keep up the good work. Bug

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Lady Lee))))

Glad to have you here.

Thank you for all the helpful essays you have posted, I know they have helped many people.

Heres to the next three years !!!

• Richie
    Richie

Happy anniversary Lee - thanks so much for your post. I will read all of them and get to "know" you even better.

Sometimes I take things for granted and forget what a marvelous tool we have on this board, started by Simon. If we did not have such a great support and fellowship as we are receiving here, our lives would not be the same at all. Thank you Lee for bringing up this priviledge we have to build one and other up and become friends characterized by unconditional love.....

Hope to see you soon again.

Love,

Richie :*)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Lady Lee, you walk with integrity, which gives your words a lot of power. You give no squirming room for the hypocrite.

I have watched the growth and change of other large groups, and JWD is no different. I believe this change is necessary for JWD to remain vital and relevant. Us oldies either learn to appreciate the flow or move on.

..and I echo your feelings, I like this place very much, too. We may not have as many cut-to-the heart debates, but I see a lot of shared feeling and experience going on. Newbies are encouraging newbies to walk a new path of discovery, to discard the blow-up JW doll and rediscover themselves. I am sure we are witnessing some new XJW champions being born.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Lady Lee,

Sent you a message. Thank for all your posts over the 3 years. I'm one who has been help immensely by them. I'm just one of the mostly silent ones. I read but post very little.

Balsam

• Mulan
    Mulan

I can't remember a time when you weren't here and I've been here three months more than you.

I guess that says what an impact you've made.

We love you, Lee.
    Marilyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit