"We will follow them to the US"-is this guy as moron?

by IronGland 49 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    So why do you think they are scared ? and eventually would kill us in mass

The Muslims are expecting to be slaughtered because it's in their belief in the same manner as Christians that they will be persecuted because of their faith, so they're basically pushing the envelope to hurry the process of being slaughter so they all can go to heaven. To a Muslim, in their belief, killing an infidal will assure them a place in heaven. One difference between Christianity and Islam is that Islam do not have the same hope of heaven as Christians do. Christians believe they will go to heaven simply because they accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, no works is needed to ensure that heavenly hope. Islam on the other hand don't know if they'll make it to heaven, they want to, but would have to work for it. So they are taught that the only sure fire way to get to heaven is to join the Jihad (Holy War) against infidals and if they suceed in killing one, they will be rewarded to heaven. Another way is that if they are martyred for their faith, they too will earn heaven as well. So it goes kind of hand to hand in a way, which is why so many are out shooting at infidals, knowing they're gonna get killed for it. Yiz

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yuzi : What are you talking about ? PFFFFFFFFFFFF

The Christians are leading the world = and guess what ? not because of the number of there adepts ... does that talk to you ? can you trying to see both sides of the story ?

BTW : did you read SIX.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Frenchy

be our slaves or we're gonna nuke you !

Please, America isn't asking anyone to our slave. Wake up. What would you do if people are willing to strap a bomb to their own body and killed woman and children. And no, we didn't make them do it.

I want peace as much as anyone, but why do you think Lybia gave up it's nuke research and machines? It wasn't because Spain said please don't bomb us again.

Bryan

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    America isn't asking anyone to our slave. Wake up

In substance (I'm not gonna get into the whole story and even more the who and the what ... too long ... already done by others also)

I want peace as much as anyone, but why do you think Lybia gave up it's nuke research and machines?

Why do you think they feel the need to have one ? ... what do you know about China's technology (???) - What do you think you can really stop that way ? Violence brings violence ... and the world does not belong to us.

What would you do if people are willing to strap a bomb to their own body and killed woman and children.

but that is what you have done to them (FIRST) remember ?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bush decided to kick the iraqi hornets nest, grab onto it and convert those hornets to capitalism democracy. His original exit plan, where american soldiers would be welcomed as liberators of oil iraq evaporated. He doesn't have a backup exit plan. So, onward christian soldiers to iraq, then syria, then iran, north korea .... china? He wanted war, so he has war, lots of it.

S

• Bryan
    Bryan
    but that is what you have done to them (FIRST) remember ?

I don't remember any Americans going to any Arabic country and purposly killing women and children.

Edited because I shouldn't have said that.....

Bryan

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

What do they mean "we will follow them to the U.S."? I believe some of the jihadists are already here; they're hiding amongst the local Muslims (unbeknown) even to them and waiting for the opportune time. Things are just too quiet in this country. I don't think we've heard the last from terrorists.. I can't prove any of this; it's just a gut feeling.

When Paul Johnson was beheaded, I read about only one group of Muslims that condemned it and they were from Johnson's Florida town. They spoke out because they feared retaliation. What are the other Muslims everywhere else in the U.S. doing to condemn such acts?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:I don't remember any Americans going to any Arabic country and purposly killing women and children.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Well lets see...

I guess it would depend on if Sadam's sons had gotten a hold of her first and maybe threw off a building with her arms tied behind her back. Or beat her in the street or cut her hands off for dealing with American money on the street. Oh yeah and Uda was apt to pick beautiful women off the street to use as sex slaves until he grew tired of them, then he killed them.

We are not there to for kicks!

Bryan

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    One difference between Christianity and Islam is that Islam do not have the same hope of heaven as Christians do. Christians believe they will go to heaven simply because they accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, no works is needed to ensure that heavenly hope.

This is a very assumptive statement. How do you know that a believer in Islam will not go to heaven? If you recall, Jesus followers are mislead by false prophets, along with the holy ones if possible. There are many varieties of so-called "Christians". Which form of Christian teaching is the correct one? Isn't everyone being mislead in one way or another? The condition of the heart, and faith in God, is what will determine the final destiny of all people. If you ask me, many Muslims have more faith in their small finger than most people do in their whole body. They are willing to die for their beliefs, which is evident by their willingness to go against the strongest nation on the planet, in order to preserve their holy places of worship. Supposed "Christians" are the ones doing the attacking. I am from America, but I am not American. I am a human being, that will not raise arms against another human being, in the true sense of Christianity............ Brownboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit