"We will follow them to the US"-is this guy as moron?

by IronGland 49 Replies latest social current

• IronGland
    IronGland

"The insurgents' aspirations are growing. Abdullah, a midlevel leader of Kata'ib, says he's happy U.S. troops are staying in Iraq: it means he can be part of the jihad. Asked what the jihadists will do if U.S. forces finally pull out, one of Abdullah's comrades offers this answer: "We will follow them to the U.S."

Entire article can be found:http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101040705-658290,00.html

Have they forgotten, they may get this:

Ultimately they can't win. I suppose they could drive us out of the mid east, but if it comes down to the survival of one civilisation or another, we could end it in 1/2 hour.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Let me put in the standard reply:

OMG, how could you think about killing innocent people! That is so barbaric..... Just talk to them and see what they want. Then we can all hold hands and live happily ever after.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

At least I wont have to pay no more bills. mortage, car payments, presrciptions, and hamburger helper.

• dolphman
    dolphman

You know, I hate to say it, but if it really came down to it, if we knew that Al Qaeda or some other Terrorist had a nuke and was going to use it, I would just say look, I got two nukes, one is aimed at Mecca, the other is aimed at Medina. If you nuke DC or NYC, you lose the holy of holies.

I say let's make a deal with the terrorist this way. Re-invoke the MAD doctrine for a new enemy in a new time. Maybe it would work? Shouldn't we be doing something with the nukes we still have?

Oh, and I'm not being COMPLETELY serious here, more tounge and cheek than anything. Just so you know. I'm sure some can't wait to RETORT to this sort of thing.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, escalating violence is the path to peace and security

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    "We will follow them to the U.S."

Ok with me... there's 80 million gun owners here just waiting.

• dolphman
    dolphman

It kept the Russians from dropping the H-bomb. (Now, if we could only keep Cheney from dropping the F-bomb).

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Simon... didn't you read the first post... they DON'T WANT peace and security. You think someone could have NEGOTIATED with the Sept. 11th hijackers... they WANT death... theirs for martyrdom and ours just for the hell of it.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

If New York gets nuked the middle east is getting a couple of these:

I hope it never comes to this

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Wait a minute? Just NOW you are thinking these people are morons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit