Muslim children play beheading game to learn how to behead...

by dolphman 15 Replies latest social current

• dolphman
    dolphman

http://poststuff2.entensity.net/062804/media.php?media=muslimkids.wmv

Pretty sad. I guess it's all fun and games for some people.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Nothing like Positive Reinforcement by parents to teach their children what is "good".

The children want to do "good" and please their parents... so they play a game the parents praise them for.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

More Bush Debris.

Bush-Chaney-Sharon-Blair: Bringing Chaos, Cheap Afghani Heroin, and God-Approved Violence to a Country Near You!

• dolphman
    dolphman

gitasatsanga,

I'm trying to figure out how the BUSH CHENEY SHARON BLAIR connection is made. Muslim kids have been playing suicide bomber/jew killer for years before the BUSH CHENEY SHARON BLAIR axis of evil came into existence.

It sounds like you don't want to deal with the obvious truth of the video, and would rather 'blame america first" for everything wrong about radical islamic culture. All the satsangs in the world won't fix the problems within it.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Kids often imitate what they see adults doing on TV. Doesn't everyone know this? How many children play terrible games like 'Cowboys and Indians', nothing like a bit of genocide eh?

The bandwidth is currently exceded, by try back later on this site to see these kids really doing WWF moves. This stuff must hurt, these kids must have no supervision. http://www.paddysvideos.co.uk/Videos/Pranks/DumbKids.avi

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

No actually I blame Sharon first, then his little monkeys Blair and Bush, and then the parents of these kids. There's two nuclar superpowers in the Middle East who occupy arab territory. One has the initials US and the other shouldn't even exist. When you live in fear, fear of being conquered and having your land taken away, its very easy to hate. There's no Gandhi or HH Dalai Lama for the Middle East (yet, and it may be too late anyway), and more's the pity. But I think our children would do the same, in the same circumstances. The world aint black and white, and its becoming more violent and polarized all the time.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Why does this remind me of how kids used to play Cowboys and Indians?

• dolphman
    dolphman

You're right about polarization. But I kinda feel that the core of the issue lies in the fact that radical islam and western ideals simply cannot live on the same earth at the same time, for whatever reason you choose. It simply doesn't work. Hence the crusades. I mean, we can try and make it work, and at times it has. But honestly, as long as democracy exists, with it's women's rights and free speech, it'll always be a threat to conservative Islamic values. Most muslims can live in peace with it, but those who hold the power and use strict islamic law to manipulate and control people (The Iranians and Taliban of the islamic world) will always be threatened by democracy and it's ideals. If we could rid ourselves of our dependency on mideast oil, it would help us distance ourselves from it. But then again, 20 years from now, powerful mullahs and ayatollahs could say "screw you the west and your MTV and coke and britney spears" and still find reasons to kill us. Not to mention if they become as technically advanced as us, it could pose real problems.

I honestly believe we are living in the time of another and perhaps last crusade, and there is simply nothing we can do about it. It's the natural progression of the clash of civilizations that's been occuring since the 1st crusade. We can do a lot of things, like make a palestinian state and pull out of Saudia Arabia, but you have to ask yourself, is that really going to solve the problem? I don't think so. They're motivated to kill us from day one, as the video shows. We're infidels, remember?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I agree Radical ISlam can't react well with the west. Wahabbism has spread like wildfire due (IMHO) to a couple of things: one is Isreali expansion (which has a lot of reasons, I am not dumb to that), the next is Saudi arrogance and stupidity in funding these Wahabbi Clerics, and third is the general poverty of most Arabs. Poverty breeds dispair and dispair breeds violence. It's the same in the slumbs of Cairo as it is in the slumbs of Memphis.. Why one of the richest nations in the world like Saudi Arabia should have any poor is beyond me, but then America has its poor also. Jordan is worse, and Iraq is probably going to become the Haiti of Asia.

There are more liberal forms of Islam but they simply are in decline as the world gets more polarized (much as "Liberal" is becoming a dirty word in the West). So anyway we can recognize that the middle east was a polarized powder keg. What happened made it worse and is going to continue the socialize arab kids (and probably american kids) into this neverending war mentality.

• shera

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit