Annoying WT Pictures from Publications Post Here With Comments

by Celtic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Why is it that in pictures of the 'New System Of Things' there always appears in the background a ruddy mountain with snow on it? And what for petes sake is that lion doing with a ruddy plastic beachball on it's paws, if that gets through the great tribulation, may be my yellow plastic rubber duck for my bath will too!!

What pictures from WT publications really get your Goat?

Can you post them here?

Here is my selection:

• Celtic
    Celtic

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your view i could not post the rest due to getting an error message, over to you guys to provide more.

• Celtic
  • truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Most of the JW pics make me sick.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Too bad I'm at work! But my scanner will get a good workout once I'm home!

Walter

• joenobody
    joenobody

Apparently in the new system, people of the nations will go back to the traditional garb that they used to wear 50 years ago. How the else will you be able to tell what old country they were from?

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ok I'm going to rant. I mean for blinkin hec'in petes sake!! What on earth is that lion going to do with the beachball, I mean What?!! Come on WT I demand an explanation, hello, a lion has BIGGG paws, don't you think it might burst or sommit, what ruddy tripe and utter codswallop!!

• franklin J
    franklin J

One of my sisters image appeared on a calender that was released at the 1969 international assembly. She had never posed for anything; and never gave any permission to use her face. None the less, there she was. At the time, we all thought it was a great honor. Her husband had been a Bethelite and was the PO of a congregation. They went to serve where the need was great, both were pioneers.

Needless to say, all these years later, much has transpired and we are no longer witnesses and laugh at that calender and her "immortalization" with watchtower.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    What on earth is that lion going to do with the beachball,

The beachball is there to pacify the lion until the lamb arrives that he can lie down with.

Walter

• shamus
    shamus

It would be nice to have a website or something like that with all the disturbing pictures on there. People could at least view the trash that they put out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit