Annoying JW Buzzwords...

by Confucious 107 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

We would do well to.... (we would do well to exit the KH and never come back!)

Jehovah. (Yup, that one bugs me the most!)

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Conduct unbecoming a Christian

Publisher's Card-Yeah and they say they aren't a book company...

Deaden your body members

Spiritual food

Worldly

• minimus
    minimus

lovers of truth, lovers of righteousness, etc,....."as it were", the brotherhood, the real life, the end, apostates, worldly ones, unbelieving mate, Jehovah's undeserved kindness, genuine Christians, paradisaic conditions, the kingdom, 1914, 1919, true Chrisians, and finally---"DO MORE!"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Jehovah's people.

Sacred Service.

"With oil you have greased my head" Who the F*&%k translated that. Worse translation ever.

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

I have family members that won't plan the morning turd without " if this system lasts"...Heard that all my life and it is lasting

or.."the society says.."

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Foregleam

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

We never really used the term "Car Group" in the city.

Instead, while out in service, we either worked House over House, or Corner to Corner. That was the big decision of the morning.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

"fleshly" brother or "fleshly" sister. If you talk about a sibling JWs have NO CLUE what you are talking about unless you insert the word "fleshly" in front of it!!!

I hated using the word "fleshly". My sisters are my sisters!!! PERIOD!!! I absolutely HATED having to go into a lengthy explanation about their status as "worldly" people.

Walter *blood pressure rising*

• Big Shooter
    Big Shooter

"How much more so" ...

• Big Shooter
    Big Shooter

"Ramifications"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit