ENGLAND 2 PORTUGAL 1

by City Fan 22 Replies latest social relationships

• City Fan
    City Fan

Well yet again I'm left speechless by another inept refereeing display.

That should have been the score. I don't care if Portugal faffed about with the ball better than the English. It's a disgrace.

Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CF

• Dansk
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex
    That should have been the score

I take it England lost?

We have the same problem with referees over here. The Dallas Cowboys were cheated out of a championship once by inept referees. It's been years but it still rankles.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Sorry, but England played crap. I was cheering them on all the way,and was gutted. But if thats the way they play, then they deserve to go out. Portugal were stronger and more deserving, England need to sort it out, hopefully before 2006. A disgrace.

Come on Greece!

Scoob

• City Fan
    City Fan

Who took my F word out???

Would that offend anybody? We're talking football here. I've read plenty of F words in far less important threads. Put it back in.

Anyway, I've just had another drink and can honestly say I'm now much calmer and can't be bothered with the rest of the tournement. When will they introduce 3 more referees infront of a TV screen who can over-rule these awful decisions. I'm totally disallusioned with football and have had enough.

• qwerty
    qwerty

City Fan

Exactly 2-1 to England should have been the score at full time!

I wonder how much these Unbiased Ref are actually Unbiased?

Qwerty

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    A disgrace.

i totally agree

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

You can't keep blaming the ref. for the game England played. Its like a bad workman blaming his tools. I did wonder about the supposed England 2nd goal that never was, but the descision was made.

I'm gutted as well, but throughout the game, England had so little possesion, the first goal was almost a flook from Owen in the first couple of minutes, for the rest Portugal dominated. Rooney or no Rooney, they played shit. I thought we were in for a chance with the second goal, but like England always play, it was too little too late. If they had spent less time defending and more time attacking, taking the game into Portugals area, well we might have won. But we didn't. They did. My throat is sore from shouting England on as well. But you have to hand it to the team that deserved it, and unfortunately, tonight that was Portugal.

And what the hell has happened to Beckham???????

Scoob

• City Fan
    City Fan

Scoob,

That's all bollocks. It doesn't matter if England's only two touches were to kick it in the net. The basic fact is we scored two away to Portugal's one at home. I don't care if Ronaldo did 5 million step-overs. It does not matter. We played crap. So what. We scored 2 - they scored 1. What's your point? Do you think we'll play any differently in 2 year s time?

I'm not blaming the ref for the fact that the home team had far more posession. I'm blaming him for being shit. 2-1. And he bottled it. I'm not blaming him for the way we played. But we scored 2 to their 1. WTF???

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Yeah ok. Theres nothing worse, than a bad loser. The other team played a better game. Period.

2006......I'll be cheering them on again, lets hope they play better.

Bollocks.

Scoob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit