Jehovah doesn't help with new car transaction unless you ask....

by desib77 13 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

This topic really ties in well with many others - If good happens its a blessing from Jehovah, if bad happens it's all your fault.. (thinking of the 9-11 bethelite comments etc)

It seems a common theme "God works in mysterious ways"... so mysterious we can't understand them but attribute all good things to him, and bad things to Satan or human failings.....

Sheesh, to say Witnesses don't get involved in politics, they make F*ing excellent Spin Doctors!!!! Maybe Tony Blair should hire some........

Bull!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Gladtobefree observed,

Nathan, sounds like you prayed a lot. You have that prayer down!

I guess I did... I used to listen to the way others offered public prayers and tried to get ideas and phraseology from them.

The important thing is that you correctly used the PAST TENSE.

Nothing fails like prayer.

• Odrade
    Odrade

yeah, my folks stuck a for sale sign in the window of their house to see if it was jehovahs will to sell it. When the neighbor across the street inquired about it later the same day, they said "see we already had an inquiry. Jehovah is telling us to sell..."

Wish it worked that way with the stock market. My Index500 sucks right now. dammit.

Odrade

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder what would happen if bother the car dealer and the buyer were JWs praying to Jehover?

I know! The buyer would end up getting the car for free and the dealer would find a wad of cash in the car lot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit