Why I May Vote for Kerry

by roybatty 61 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

xander-

He only voted yes on that because he believed the information he had been lied to about.

i just really think this is a copout. the same argument can be made about bush, that he was "lied" to by our intelligence agencies, and thats why he truly believed iraq had wmd stockpiles. clinton gave the exact same information to our nation about saddams wmd stockpiles....did clinton also lie to us? if he did, couldnt the case be made that bush had false beliefs about saddam and iraq due to the "false" information he had been given by clinton? (surely the bush administration didnt scrap all intelligence records and documents from the former administration when they took office.) its really an argument that falls flat when take everyones statements (dating back to clinton) into consideration. when you start saying one side lied and the other side didnt, youre just following partisan lines.

my personal opinion is that clinton and bush both truly believed saddam had substantial wmds, and for good reason.....he couldnt or refused to prove he destroyed them. its a pretty simple conclusion to come to unless you have a personal agenda against one party.

aa

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I take it then Six, you and your fellow commies on this board only buy American products right? You dont shop at Walmart, Target, Kmart, or Ikea right? You own a HUMVEE because it has the highest percentage of American made parts. You dont own any thing made from Honda, Toyota, Acura, Mercedes, or VW right?? EVERYTHING you own is Made in America right?? Because if you ONLY buy American you will Gaurentee that those JOBS stay here. If you buy ANYTHING imported you are supporting those "Job Stealing Companies" that you bitch about. So unless you ONLY buy American, quit your whining.

Tell me please, genius-know-it-all who thinks he can program a remote, just how is it that these products from other countries are making their way into this country and who is benefitting? Answer that question and you just might see that it is not a matter of whether or not you buy American.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit