by Farkel 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mustang
    mustang

Hey, this will make a great cheatsheet for playing BULL$HIT BINGO @ the KH

Mustang

• stichione
    stichione

Great post Farkel!

Truly eyeopening to see how arguments can be manipulated.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thankyou Farkel -as usual brilliant and well put. Thankyou for your hard work

• gods vigilante
    gods vigilante

I have to make one more post today, so...

Great job Farkel!!! Really appreciated reading all of it.

Of course, since it's not written by God by means of the WTS, and since it's by an apostate, and since it's posted on the evil internet, and since I have to actually think about it, then I just can't accept any of it. Sorry.

• Farkel
    Farkel

mole,

: you get a B in logic class

As someone who hands out grades, what would it have taken for me to get a better grade than that? I was used to and almost expected a better grade than a "B" in school, which even all those years ago I considered a "B" to be an insult.

So, your worshipfulness, why do you think I rated only a "B?" Please be specific with your answer. Generalities will be harshly dealt with. You must be specific about what it would take to make an "A" and not the "B" that you gave me, your worshipfulness. I'm not in High School anymore. Frankly, I don't give a rat about your "grade" for me. I'm just curious as to why you gave it. But I would like you to step up to the plate, since YOU were the one who thought you saw fit to "grade" me on logic. (Ever written a thread on logic? Please show your credentials, your worshipfulness.)

Farkel, of the "I don't take no crap from anybody CLASS"

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    If a person believes in an omnipotent God then he has to believe that everything about a person can cease to exist but that God can raise this nonexistent person back. This is possible by virtue of omnipotence, which means God has the power to literally do whatever he wants.

the thing I found disagreeable with JWs is that they damned other religions for making $#!+ up, but it was ok for them.

why should anyone believe their own religion is wrong because it does not match logic, but JWs can believe in magic where they have no valid explanation?

if God can do anything, then he can make this future copy of you right now, right next to you and you would KNOW that it is NOT you...so how does it magically become you just because it is made in the future instead of now? no explanation other than by magic....God can do anything is the most useless reason because there is nothing which actually proclaims that God can do anything, infact it says in the bible there are things God cannot do.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Great list Farkle...although I got queasy reading it 'cause it brought back so many bad memories.

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit