Our Patriotic Duty!!!

by ohiocowboy 9 Replies latest social humour

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I just recieved this in an e-mail-

Mark your calendars for Saturday. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Taliban male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.

So this Saturday at 4 p.m. eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, and to demonstrate that they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America.

It is your patriotic duty to pass this on.

• new light
    new light

If watching naked women strut around the neighborhood carrying cold beer is considered an act of patriotism, then call me General Patton!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

ROFLMAO -- ohio I KNOW you didn't come up with this!

Gretchen

• exjdub
    exjdub

LMAO ohiocowboy!

• dorothy
    dorothy

In Canada it will be just the opposite. The men will circle the block naked and the women will drink beer on the lawn.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I go that email a while ago, my friends and thought it was hilarious.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    In Canada it will be just the opposite. The men will circle the block naked and the women will drink beer on the lawn.

Is it too late to go to Canada?

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, dorothy, but the poor men, all that ice and snow we have here in the summer, they will suffer horribly!!!

(reference: our national igloo a la "this hour has 22 minutes") hahahahaha

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    ohio I KNOW you didn't come up with this!

LOL Gretchen!

In Canada it will be just the opposite. The men will circle the block naked .......

BTW-I will be in Canada Saturday lazing on my Rainbow colored lounge chair enjoying the six packs, and I don't mean beer!

• talesin
    talesin

OMG, are you going to the Toronto Pride Parade? You lucky DOG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit