do not attempt dating witness girls!!!!!

by crizlee 20 Replies latest jw friends

• crizlee
    crizlee

my mom really chewed me out, she told me not to go up to girls to let them have any hint that i like them. that jehovah's organization will provide one for you. a girl making the step to walk up to a guy? right... how would i get away with dating this chick in school ive known for 4 years? ive turned her down once when she asked me out...

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

crizlee

Get yourself an education. Get yourself a place of your own. Get yourself a job. Get yourself independence. And get yourself out of that religion.

You've already seen some of its flaws; stick around, there's half a million you don't know about yet.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !!!

don't date witness boys also ! (oh sorry you'r a boy) So well you can, cause they just can't stay JW ... (just kidding)

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

crizlee.

Welcome to the board. I agree you need an education, a job, and to get out. Also you need to stop thinking about girls.Get on with your life and sort yourself out.

Sounds like you and i would have hit it off, i was always one of those witness girls you shouldn't hang around with. Yes witness girls do wear a thong, i did. Still do. So naughty now have been disfellowshipped. Um Ah.

Welcome.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Welcome to the board. I agree you need an education, a job, and to get out. Also you need to stop thinking about girls.Get on with your life and sort yourself out.

Uhhh, this kid is in high school, so he's likely, what? 16 or 17, maybe 18? And you're telling him to stop thinking about girls? Have you also told the wind not to blow and the sun not to shine?

Take it from a former teenage boy, not thinking about girls is impossible at that age. Heck, it's even pretty hard in your 50's...

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Take it from a former teenage boy, not thinking about girls is impossible at that age

Yeah i know, it's also impossible for tenage girls to stop thinking about boys to.

And at 30 I still have trouble trying to stop it to.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Tis a bummer Dude. 6 Weeks eh?

Btw way welcome to the board, hope your other posts make as much sense.

Kindest regards!!

Mark

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I'm 38. I think about girls too.

In fact, not thinking about girls is a bit like being told not to think about polar bears for half an hour; utterly impossible.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    i feel like i wasted a month and a half of my life.

I know it sucks, but it could have been much worse. It could have been 5, 10, or 20 years. Consider yourself ahead of the game.

The fact that you're a JW and even thinking about college shows you're light years ahead of most of them. Stick to the plan and get an education. Don't let anyone talk you into pioneering? instead. You'll meet plenty of women in college, ones that are more likely to share the same interests as you.

Walter

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

yes girls are fun arent they? move on mate! plenty more fish in the sea. there are far more decent 'worldly' birds to date. most JW girls are screwed up in the head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit