satan fears

by cuddlepie 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Flash
    Flash
    I'm feeling really close to Jehovah at the moment, It's a closer bond i think because I have no one dictating to me how I should feel.

Or think! Our standing before God doesn't depend on our standing before the congregation. I'm glad to hear your doing well.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa
    Satan has got you where he wants, alone, coping with all this by yourself

Oh brother! If anything bad happens, its Satan's fault. If good happened to you now (you won the lottery you couldn't play before), it would STILL be Satan keeping you in the world. BLAHHHH

Anyway, I don't think Satan is shunning you. Looks to me like its Jehovah's Organization and the "followers" leaving you alone, coping with this all by yourself. Mom gets to toss "salt on the wound" and feel good about it. Besides, are you suppose to "go back" to Jehovah, just so you won't be alone???? Isn't that a bad reason/motive for going back????

It seems, from your post, you've been through this before?

• Fed Up
    Fed Up
    Satan has got you where he wants, alone, coping with all this by yourself, did he give you what you wanted last time you did things "his" way.

Satan's not the one who's got you coping with all this by yourself--the Jehovah's Witnesses did! They're the ones who "disfellowshipped you, aren't they?

Refusing to accept responsibility for their actions, and blaming it on Satan, typical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit