Some albums I recommend.

by GenericMan 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• joenobody
    joenobody

RR any particular gems on vinyl that you have that haven't been published on CD? Got a wishlist?

• talesin
    talesin

RR

I wish I had kept my reel-to-reel. It was a nice one, too. They cost so much nowadays!

tal

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have old John Foxx-era Ultravox records. Sweet!

• IronGland
    IronGland
    I have an old Joy Division record somewhere. Haven't played it in ages. Always made me want to blow my head off. Apparently had the same affect on the lead singer.

He hung himself.

• RR
    RR

Talesin, I had one that was given to me by a dear sister whose husband died. This thing was digital, state of the art, he bought it brand new back in the early 90's. I need to get it repaired because It's not giving out sound. It plays,but no sound. I couldn't find a place near me, So I look on ebay and purchased one for $50.00, just got it in last week. I have tons of reels with old music I want to transfer, as well as old convention discourses from the 1930-1960s, which this sister gave me whose mother was with the Society during Russell's days. Altjough she didn't get baptized until 1928.

Believe it or not, I even have an 8 track player, still in the box, but no 8 tracks.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The Ultimate Experience (Hendrix Collection of 20 songs)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit