Little Women

by Gadget 11 Replies latest social humour

• catlady
    catlady

Yes, yes, yes!

That's why cats rule and dogs drool! (I am a dog lover as well really.) And it also proves God is a woman!

Welcome to JWD Tefcat, go the cat names. (Although you look like a bunny to me!)

• simplesally
    simplesally

I f men ruled.. the world:

- Nodding and looking at your watch would be deemed an acceptable response to 'I love you.'

- Hallmark would make 'Sorry, what was your name again?' cards.

- When your girlfriend really needed to talk to you during the game, she would appear in a little box in the corner of the screen during half-time.

- Breaking up would be a lot easier. A smack on the bum would pretty much do it.

- Birth control could come in ale or lager.

- 'Sorry I'm late, I got hammered last night,' would be an acceptable excuse for tardiness.

- It'd be considered harmless fun to gather 30 friends, put on horned helmets, and go pillage a nearby town.

- Instead of beer belly, you'd get 'beer biceps'.

- Instead of an expensive engagement ring, you could present your wife-to-be with a giant foam hand that said, 'You're No. 1.'

- Valentine's Day would be moved to February 29.

- Cops would be broadcast live and you could phone in advice to the pursuing cops. Or to the crooks.

- It would be perfectly legal to steal a sports car, as long as you returned it the following day with a full tank of petrol.

- When a cop gave you a ticket, every smart-alec answer you responded with would actually reduce your fine, as in:

Cop: `You know how fast you were going?'

You: 'All I know is that I was spilling my beer all over the place.'

Cop: 'Nice one. That's $10 off.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit