The Sadest Thing Of Leaving.

by Paradise Found 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Paradise Found
    Paradise Found

What I write Is true.

There was a elder that lied in court on a child molesting case. I belive an other brother committed suicide because of fear of a judical committe.

When the elders came to shepperd me for not being at meetings (Circuit visit) I said "Come in sit down" mentiond the above and said "Now Iam calling the police" They were out the door mentiond "we dont use the police they are ...the world"

Anyway I smoke. The elders do I think no this but no judical committee.

SO WHAT I FIND THE SADDEST THING Is I phone brothers who are friends and we have very mature conversatins on spiritual matters and they accept It isnt the truth. Many of these brothers do speak to dissfellowshiped people. The Man I studdied with to become a witness is now Mr Elder and he said to me "Even If its not the truth all my friends are at the K:H")

I met and spoke to a girl who was disfellowshipped for finding a man she loved who was Not a Witness they disfellowshipped her.The presiding Overseers kid was disfellowshipped because he took to wearing a beard and became an art student with worldly friends.

THE SADDEST THING IS these people who wield the ax are cowards. I have caused all sorts of dought in the congregation and my former congregation but have not been to a meeting In 2 years. The elders are aware of this but they are cowards. I PROMISE THIS IS TRUE:

So my conclucion Is Many In the truth are In the "Truth "because they no Its not the "Truth"

THAT IS SAD!

My greatest dissapointment Is

• shera
    shera

Yep,I'd say the whole thing about the JW's is a sad situation.

Take care P.F and *hugs*

Heather

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Paradise Found,

Stay with us, we are an ok group.

NPY

• Special K
    Special K

Hi PF

You said it when you said,

"So my conclucion Is Many In the truth are In the "Truth "because they no Its not the "Truth"

The problem is that when you come to the knowledge that it is not the truth the J.W.'s tend to hold you hostage.

You can't obtain an honourable discharge from the J.W.'s.

They will give you your walking papers at a price. That price, for many, is the rest of your family and jw friends.

Stinks!

Special K

• Paradise Found
    Paradise Found

Thankyou for your replys "Shera " and "notperfectyet"

Iam not so good at starting threads . And I guess I wrote to much on me ?

What was your saddest thing of leaving?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Paradise Found,

Like in my case, many are in the Org because our relatives and close friends are there and we love them. So many are in there knowing that it's not the true religion.

Specially with the Internet being so readily available to all, now the WTBTS cannot cover their lies as well as they used to.

Be well.

DY

• Emma
    Emma

It is sad. I didn't know so many still in the org know it's not the truth. They've become so alienated from reality, from family, and from true friends that they think they cannot make it outside of the lie.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Paradise Found,

You are by no means alone viewing matters the way you do. It hurts to realise we've been lied to all these years and then, to make matters worse, many JWs know it's all lies and still carry on in the Org. For them, it's some kind of comfort zone (or ego trip).

I've learnt not to be bitter anymore and, believe me, I was very bitter (read some of my earlier posts). It just doesn't pay. One merely kills oneself inside while those causing the problems are oblvious or impervious to them. The best way to hurt Watchtower is not to give a damn about it, to be happy and to revel in the freedom that is now truly ours.

Great having you here.

Best wishes,

Ian

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    What was your saddest thing of leaving?

I've never been a JW, therefore I'm not sad about leaving. What saddens me though, is the "hell" of you have been put through and the very anguishing stories that are told of families being broken up.

• shera
    shera

I can't really say,I was sad on leaving,it was a happy time for me really.I have to say,I don't miss anyone ither......mabey that is sad because I never left any true friends there.

Its just,we believed and put our lives into this and finding out its BS,can be an extremely emoutional rollarcoaster.I dealt with more anger than anything and one reason was I didn't find many things out until 9 yrs later....all those yrs of wondering ,what if and having an inner conflict with my doubts,to if it really is truth.

I'm just happy to have found these websites.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit