stupefying

stultifying

but not death-defying

• Swan
    Swan

mind-numbing, droning, hypnotic

• Valis
    Valis

droll, slanderous, misleading, mind numbing, hyperbolized (prolly not even a word..*LOL*), delusional,

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

lackluster, monotonous, humdrum, uninspiring, painful (as in the butt numbing experience)

• r51785
    r51785

Millenarian Multi-Level Marketing Meeting

• micheal
    micheal

sexy - as in my dreams when I'm sleeping behind sister hot!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Cold (as in the concrete steps that you had to climb that were sticky and soaked with spilled soda, but felt great against bare, tired feet)

Struggle (as in the struggle to keep up with your notes and the over all point of the talks)

Anticipation (as in the anticipation of seeing old friends, meeting new boys, Saturday's Drama for a welcome break to the monotany)

Fear, Dread, and Anxiety (as in the fear of doing the wrong thing, wearing the wrong thing, saying the wrong thing, talking to the wrong person, walking too fast or too slow, not taking enough notes or having a clever answer prepared to the dreaded "what was your favorite point" question. Being afraid that come Tuesday SOMEONE would have SOMETHING to counsel you about.)

Relief (as in the last day and you get to go back to the hotel, have dinner and hit the jacuzzi)

• one
    one

disapointing

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

A waste of my life for 7 days then 5 days etc etc. Are they down to a weekend yet??

How about the Fri evening at the CA before they went to the weekend format???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit