Descriptive Adjectives that describe the District Convention

by TresHappy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

In my writing class, my teacher has asked us to describe something that we used to treasure but now loathe. So my paper will be about the District Convention. I need some great words to describe my feelings...boredom just skims the surface...the best adjective gets a free pizza!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Intoxicating, like a drug addict on a roll, and when you hit reality (exit) its overwhelming ....

• minimus
    minimus

It's similar to having diarrhea. There's nothing more satisfying than finding a toilet and defecating until you have nothing else to give. Afterward, you hope and you pray that you never ever have to go through that experience again!

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

A casuistic canard: an extravagant or ubsurd teaching of specious reasoning regarding morals that is designed to delude the public.

I'll take mine with mushrooms please.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

exhausting, repetitious, boring,

• shamus
    shamus

Shame-throwing, soul-soliciting pig f**kers. And I know; I used to be one of them.

I am suprised that people don't throw they're garbage at them when they come to the door with the 'good news' that they are either going to be 'saved' or become bird food. It isn't good news. It's stupid.

• dorothy
    dorothy

That must be what it's like to catch an STD. The sex might be really great but you wake up one morning in pain and realize you have a disgusting disease.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Restful (I got a lot of great sleep at those conventions)

• franklin J
    franklin J

a life resigned....

as a child, having no choice but to go along with the parents and sit there; and sit there; and sit there.....

• Mary
    Mary

How about "disillusioned"; "disheartened"; "disgusted"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit