Dogs' Top Ten Peeves

by CountryGuy 8 Replies latest social humour

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not very funny at all!

2. Yelling at me for barking... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!

3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... stop it!

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back.

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

9. Dog sweaters. Have you noticed the fur?

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

OMG, that's so freaking funny!!! <------ (he agrees with me)

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That is way too cute country guy!!!

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests.
    When my dog does that, I say "I trained you pretty well, didn't I?!!" And that usually gets a good laugh! She is just like her Daddy!
  • bem
    bem

'Guy.

That was too funny.thanks for posting those I needed the laugh. Reminds of the big ole' collie that helped raise my youngest boy.When we moved from a dry climit to sweltering heat here in Okla.I would shave him completely to the skin every summer & I swear it would embarrass him,by the way he acted.Sadly we lost him this winter... he is missed.

bem.

• kls
    kls

I never thought of it that way, it's not just funny it's true.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

my German Sheapard agrees with you!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not very funny at all!

Am guilty of that one, I've also blamed them on the kids.

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

My brother in law has always admitted bein guilty of that one.

Thanks countryguy, was just what i needed after loosing my dog this morning.

• New Castles
    New Castles

very funny

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Thanks for this morning major laugh. (nice way to start the day).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit