If You Could Just Tell Someone Off----What Would You Say???

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

LOADED question right now Min. I have had the WORST few weeks and weekend in a long while. I even braved speaking to someone ( Family ) who really had the audacity to put my sisters down to me. I am not a happy camper right now.

But, if I had to tell someone off.. it would be: "Damn it, go to the doctor and get things straightened! Now before it is too late! and think of how this will impact your children. " ( Pulls hair out!) An to the person I spoke to: "look you dried up prune! Don't you dare act all holier than thou to me. Where the hell were you during all this ? Eh ?! He is your Beeping brother! Don't even go there with my sisters! You do not have all the freaking facts! etc. etc. Scream!!!!!

Okay.. nervous break down over.. reboot.

X

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

My girlfriends father....he acts so high and freakin' mighty. What a hypocrit...has over 100 "r" rated movies up stairs, but wont let his children watch them because he doesnt want them to. Had a pregnancy scare with his wife before they were married, and tells us not to have sex, and that they didnt have sex...ohmygod....*twitch*

• shotgun
    shotgun

I wouldn't!

• shamus
    shamus

I would.

I would just say what's on my mind and try to present it using (hopefully) unbiased information. If it was the internet then I would just tell them to ef off and not give a crap.

Why did I even answer this silly question?

• Mary
    Mary

Whaddya mean "If"??

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

To quote a pet shop boys song:

"I said too much,

Haven't said enough."

Country <with duct tape in place> Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest