If You Could Just Tell Someone Off----What Would You Say???

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You know how there's always someone there, in the back of your mind--even, that you'd just LOVE to tell off. What would you like to say?????

• Celtic
    Celtic

Minimus - 'You're a very naughty boy'

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

"Ooooooh you are awful.......but I like you."

• Sassy
    Sassy

There are few people I would like to tell off.. seems to me it takes up too much negative energy to do that...

I guess I would love to tell my 2nd husband fu because he was such an ass.. a lying cheating stealing fraud only after a green card.. I'd love to tell him I reported him to the INS and told them to send his blk ass back to Africa... cuz I'd love to see him sweat.......

and I'd love to tell him that I have decided after being in a marriage to such a fraud, I have sworn off men and decided to be celibit forever .. so he will think that he can't get another wife after I divorced him and be scripturally free to deceive another sister..

but.. I won't do anything.. cuz he isn't worth my time

• simplesally
    simplesally

I would tell them to grow up and treat people like they have a brain! Where I work, and I just got transferred to a new store, the general manager is a micro manager. People in my position (I am a finance manager) do not get hired because we are mindless twits who need to be told how to do everything! The store is in a mess and there is craziness. I can see he wants me to submit to the craziness and not employ the skills of the system stores I came from. The reason I was successful was because we had a system instead of fly by the seat of your pants business.

I would like to tell him off and walk out.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Since actions speak louder than words, this is what I would do...... Fart In Face

• shera
    shera

"bite my lilly white A$$"

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I would tell him to grow a d*ck first then come to bed!

• minimus
    minimus

oooohhhhhh Stefanie. That's a good one!

• kls
    kls

LOL,,,,,,Stef. I am going to have to remember that one and use it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit