You Might Wanna Share This Info With Your Psych Therapist.....

by Frannie Banannie 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks, Danny....it feels good to see this helping others, eh?

Frannie B

• amazone
    amazone

Thank you Frannie! I wish i had read that ten years ago - it would have helped me understand a few things. but even now after all these years i have already spent in freedom i can see quite a few of the above mentioned characteristics in my behavior... you have given me some food for thought.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for sharing this info, it is very valuable!!!

It helps me to understand why I am feeling the way I do.........I am fading, have been for a year....I have recently read both of Steve Hassan's books on mind control as well.

I am feeling very "lost" at this point in time....the article explains quite well why I "feel" the way I do.

Codeblue

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yeah, yall...we've had the major part of our identities ripped away from us when we leave 'em, after all.....they made us think they were the whole rhyme and reason for our existence!

Frannie B

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

(((Frannie))),

Thank you, this is a great post and very very helpful!

SD

• gespro
    gespro

Frannie B.

Excellent post. We don't see this material enough around here [IMHO].

I can't help but to piggy back on your info and present the doctor and therapist that I see in the Atlanta area. [I always put this link up...and I will continue to do so for others to get the healing they need].

http://www.cbwhit.com/index.htm Charles and Barbara Whifield

He refers to Judith Herman's research as well...Check him out.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Thank you, this is a great post and very very helpful!

Ur wcm, SiriusD....very glad when ppl can benefit from this info

Excellent post. We don't see this material enough around here [IMHO].

I can't help but to piggy back on your info and present the doctor and therapist that I see in the Atlanta area. [I always put this link up...and I will continue to do so for others to get the healing they need].

http://www.cbwhit.com/index.htm Charles and Barbara Whifield

He refers to Judith Herman's research as well...Check him out.

Thanks, Gespro.....that's a great link to piggyback with this.....a shame there are so few like them, eh?

Frannie B

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well i printed the above info out...

sat down with a highlighter pen and an ink pen and started marking things that i felt applied to me.

all those years of learning how to read and mark high points came in handy lol.

anyway it had lots of marks in it and i shared it with my significant other and he read thru it and found a few points that i had missed that applied to me. such as music triggering things. he's noticed how some songs send me to a dark place, i get quiet, turn the music off and start fretting..... in hindsight i see it too but i was so touched that he knows me well enough to notice things about me. i spent the first 35 + yrs in the "truth" and from a child on i PRAYED constantly for Jehovah to help me find a close friend.. funny , after i left the org i now have someone who cares enough about me to KNOW me.. and has shown me how to BE a friend as well.

again thanks for the info.. if i get to go back to my therapist i will definitely take it with me.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

edited cuz it posted twice!

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Thank you all for sharing this info. It's also very timely since I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow. It fits me to a "T" and I'm printing it out for reference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit