I am celebrating!

by notperfectyet 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

" There are psychos all around me, and they don't know their psychos "

Thanks everyone, I love psychos, I are one, just not the kind that steals from you and tries to kill.

Valis.......

Markie mark.....

Wildfire.......

Sally......

Sassy........

Xenawarrior........

Man I am in a good mood today.......kisses for everyone!

I am loving life, and the champagne I am drinking doesn't hurt, and I didn't go to work today.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Oh and arrowstar....

*grabs Lisa and waltzes around the room....*

You are the greatest!

Now where is Countrygirl??? I need my posse!

Sassy, the elders told you an annulment is wrong??? WTF?

• Sassy
    Sassy

yes.. so if you are doing a fade and wanting a facade for the elders.. tell them DIVORCE

I had two grounds for an anullment......a man seeking marriage for a green card AND the inability to perform sexually... but they said nope.. no unullment and no grounds for divorce

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Sheesh Sassy, I wish I had known that. Should I go and confess? LOL

My lawyer told me it was going to be a long haul, which it was. I told him I was up to it, and just do it, and his eyes glazed over with the ' I am going to be rich' look.

The judge listened to the whole story, the case was built on fraud, so the annulment was granted on that. I went thru 6 lawyers, bunch of worthless things that they are, but I have never lost a case in my life. <knock on wood> ouch!

We had the FBI, the INS and others involved. So if you are out there oh dear ex one...neener neener.

• Sassy
    Sassy

GOOD FOR YOU NOTPERFECTYET!

• simplesally
    simplesally
    does it matter if anyone thinks she said anything else?

NPY and I were chatting this morning......I said "You got annulled." And it dawned on me later, ROFL, that if she ran around saying that, someone might think she said she got Analled. Now, me, personally, I wouldn't go telling my neighbors that with a happy happy joy joy dance. An annullment, yes, analled, no.

• purplebunnyfoofoo
    purplebunnyfoofoo

NPY, this is me in south carolina. I had lost touch with you and the whole adventure. I finally gave up being reinstated after 3 years of trying. He ruined my life in many ways. The elders would never reinstate me...I am sooo glad your free of him.

I tried to make contact with you but numbers were all changed. If you still have mine please contact me. Only you understand.

Thanks,

t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit