BRADLEY!!!!! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Toast!!!!

by imallgrowedup 43 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

LOL...I have my phone off right now.

And what's with all the remarks about sex? I never talk about sex.

B.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    I have my phone off right now.

Chicken $hit!!!! Are ya scared of a girl?!!!! (Well, okay! Maybe you're just scared of a grill! - But that doesn't excuse your behavior!!!)

growedup (who is sharpening the skewers as she speaks!)

• logansrun
    logansrun

Sometimes I think middle-aged women have a thing for me; some sort of weird dominatrix/Mother complex.

B.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Sometimes I think middle-aged women have a thing for me

According to most psychologists, such fantasies are typical for the male gender, and healthy.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Sometimes I think middle-aged women have a thing for me; some sort of weird dominatrix/Mother complex.

Bradley, dear. Let's work on the teenagers first, okay? Let's not grajumawait you 'til you're good and ready!!! (Middle-aged women like their men experienced, you know?!!!)

growedup

Valivictorian of the "Middle Aged" Women Class

• logansrun
  • imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Ahhhhh..... grasshopper! You have passed your first lesson with flying colors!!! *bows to Bradley*

Only 199 more to go!!!

growedup

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sometimes I think middle-aged women have a thing for me

According to most psychologists, such fantasies are typical for the male gender, and healthy.

Fantasy is the key word there.

Actually, Brad you've had a pretty good sense of humor about this thread. You just might grow up to be a real man someday.

Flyin'

• kls
    kls

Cool , a real fight. I put my money on Growedup.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Hey thanks for the vote of confidence, kls! Looks like Bradley has withdrawn.... so I guess that makes me the winner by default! Bummer! I prefer MUCH more of a challenge......! LOL!

Oh, Bradley!!! Rematch?!!!

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit